The 2020 election. to me, is the most important one in my entire life. Simply because I may not ‘like’ Donald J. Trump as a person is not important at all. It’s what he HAS done for my country. He’s done quite well as a ‘newcomer’ to the political scene and those who find fault are like the “pot calling the kettle ‘black'”. Here’s where I stand:
- I feel safer and I believe President Trump will continue to secure my safety.
- I totally oppose Socialism and those who are promising “Free Everything to Everyone”.
- I am totally opposed to welcoming ‘Illegal Aliens’ and granting them benefits.
- I oppose any elected official who does “under-the-table” personal or family business with my nations enemies.
- I oppose those who fail to totally support our veterans.
- I oppose those who are determined to remove GOD from government. HE requires me to respect and honor those elected because HE placed them there and they should do the same.
- I find those who are set on killing babies to be an abomination and unworthy to serve.
- I oppose the homosexual act and sex change, entirely.
- I oppose those who would reduce my Social Security check and Medicare coverage.
- I want elected officials limited as to term and pay. No one should be made wealthy when serving me. I would bring ’em all home and have them live among the people who elect them.
In order to “Drain the Swamp“, we need to limit the term of every elected/appointed Federal and State official, period.
I will vote for Donald J. Trump in the hope that he will continue to be successful in doing so, donchaknow. Really!
And that’s what I get from MY box of chocolates. AMEN