I can’t resist since I am a Music Teacher. Enjoy this
- If you speak “Music” you are multilingual. T or F
- Middle “C” on a piano keyboard in Texas is the same in Tokyo. T or F
- There are 124 keys on a standard piano keyboard. T or F
- All the white keys are in the same key. T or F
- Do you know how many beats a dotted quarter note receives in 4/4 Time?
- How many Key Signatures are there?
- A “SHARP” cancels a tone?
- There are no half-steps in a Major Scale. T or F
- There are 8 letters in a Music Alphabet. T or F
- There are only two basic music staffs. T or F
- Can you name the bottom line on a Grand Staff?
- Do you know what the first piano was called and where it was invented?